In an exclusive for World Book Day, Bubbles the guinea pig shares his thoughts about wizards, magical adventures, his owner, Rose, dogs, pooing – and food. Mostly food.
This is a story about me, Bubbles. Find out how Merdyn the Wild, a wizard from the Dark Ages, landed in my life and distracted my owner, Rose, with magic and adventures.
My top five people:
1) Rose, because she feeds me
2) Merdyn, because he cast a spell so that Rose could understand me
3) Mum, because she sometimes feeds me
4) Um. Not Rose’s brother, Kris, because he ignores me
5) The owner of the pet food store – mmm, food…
From the writer of Paddington 2 and writer and star of Horrible Histories and Ghosts, this hilariously silly, heartfelt comedy is perfect for fans of David Walliams and David Baddiel. A companion volume to The Wizard in My Shed and The Warrior in My Wardrobe. Brilliantly illustrated by Claire Powell.