61 Eyre Lane
Sheffield S1 3GF
Can’t make it to us in person?
We ship worldwide! Hand packed by our booksellers, delivered to your door.
Opened in 2016, La Biblioteka is an award-winning small bookshop, kiosk and cultural space in Sheffield city centre. We sell a tight curation of books and magazines that span – but not limited to – literary fiction, essays, politics and current affairs, nature writing, design and art, fashion, sport and children’s books.
We aim to highlight great books and magazines, often on the margins of mainstream culture, often by marginalised writers and creators, through our in-shop selection and displays, our regular events programme, and our gallery space.
We provide bookstalls at various events across Sheffield, and further afield.
If you’d like us to sell books at your event, why don’t you drop us a line?
Tuesday to Saturday
10am to 5pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
Any questions? Or specific requests?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team:
The Biblioteka team are working hard to get all orders out as quickly and as safely as possible. Please allow 5-7 working days for orders to arrive. We use Royal Mail services for most items but alternative courier services can be arranged. If you would like more information please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders shipping to EU countries, please expect a delivery time of up to 2 weeks due to customs and the Brexit transition. Please bear with us whilst we work out the speediest way to ship these orders. If you would like clarification on shipping prices or times please contact us at email@example.com
Collecting in Store
- If the delivery method chosen is ‘Colelct from Shop’, please await a confirmation email from the store team before collecting your order. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To collect your item you will need to produce your order confirmation email upon collecting the order from La Biblioteka
- If another person is collecting on your behalf they will need to show your order confirmation email at the point of collection
- If an order is collected by a courier, La Biblioteka cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item in transit. Please notify email@example.com if you plan to arrange a courier
- Collect from Shop orders will be held at La Biblioteka for a maximum of 1 month from the point of confirmation
- Our returns policy on Collect from Shop orders begins from the day you receive your confirmation email
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
If you have purchased a product from our website that you would like to return via the post, please always contact us before returning your item. This means we can arrange with you the best way to return your book and look out for it in our incoming post. Please always keep your proof of postage until we have completed your return/refund/exchange, in case your item is lost on its way back to us.
If you choose to return a book which does not have any faults or damages, we are not responsible for the additional postage costs related to the return of the item.
Magazines and personalised items (such as books which contain dedications) are non-refundable.
We currently have no open vaccancies.
Are we missing something and feel like you can help us go to the next level? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how.