An edge-of-your-seat game of cat-and-mouse as a trio of young witnesses blackmail a murderer and follow the path of their own darkest impulses
Stand by Me meets Strangers on a Train in this blockbuster suspense thriller that’s taken China by storm, proving anyone can become a killer
THE PERFECT CRIME DOESN’T EXIST…
One beautiful morning, Zhang Dongsheng pushes his wealthy in-laws off a remote mountain.
It’s the perfect crime. Or so he thinks.
For Zhang did not expect that 3 kids would catch him in the act while they’re working on a photography project. When an opportunity for blackmail presents itself the trio start down a dark path that will lead to the unravelling of all their lives.
This dark and grizzly story, where no one is innocent, is perfect for fans of Keigo Higashino and Un-Su Kim.
HERE’S WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT BAD KIDS:
- “A fabulously dark suspense novel? totally different and fresh.”
- “It was fast paced, twisty and unpredictable and kept me guessing. Just when I thought it was the best it could be, it got better. Honestly one of the best books I have read.
- “An incredibly suspenseful thriller that I couldn’t put down? I would recommend to anyone as the plot, characters and pacing were perfect.”
- “The kind of twisty, jet-fuelled thriller that explodes on page 1 and has you abandoning work, sleep, and life as you race to the stunning end.”
- “The twists kept getting darker & darker. Not for the faint of heart.”
- “A suspenseful, gripping cat-and-mouse game that never lets the reader go. Unpredictable twists keep coming as the darkness inside various characters spills out more and more with every chapter.”