Ambit’s Pop issue features winners and commended entrants of the Ambit Annual Competitions for Stories, Poems and Art. The long-established British literary and art magazine recently went full-colour, celebrating 60 years in production and something of a new direction; focusing on ‘new work more reflective of the times,’ under new editor Kirsty Allison.
This Summer 2022 issue of Ambit Pop is guest edited by Savage Pencil (aka artist and music journalist Edwin Pouncey). Expect gore, prime cuts and ‘comix spew’ in between the fluorescent covers of this little number (available in yellow, orange and red).
POP GETS SICK in AMBIT POP#247:
· Guest editor Savage Pencil presents exclusive work
· Comix spew from Jason Atomic!
· Poetry from Peter Hope-Evans, Tony Potts and Aviva Dautch!
· Two tales from Barbara Frost!
· Black Metal snapped by Gaye Black!
· Prime cuts from Sharon Gal and Ren Black!
· The Gun Club reloaded by Mike Mastrangelo and Tony Herrington!
Plus and exclusive interview with Grateful Dead artist Stanley Mouse!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.