|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Cranked #21 is our ‘let’s celebrate 21 issues of Cranked by celebrating 21 years of mountain biking’ issue. 160 pages, 14 features… and a specially commissioned Jo Burt cover.
Editor Seb has trawled his extensive archives and retrieved some of the most interesting stories he’s covered over the past couple of decades. From the birth of freeride in British Columbia in the late 90s to the Iranian refugee who left his family behind to pursue his dream of racing the World Cup circuit, it’s an eclectic and not by any means comprehensive view of mountain biking – but we think you’ll like it. Interspersed with the archive material are Guy Kesteven’s incisive re-reviews of 32 classic bikes – the ones that changed the way we ride, the ones that tried to do that but didn’t, and a few that stick in the memory just because. It’s 2020 hindsight, and it’s fascinating.
- Just the Tip – sketchy retro gnar and dusty good times in Kamloops, BC
- BMW – heavy metal, Brooklyn style
- Roberts – never mind the BOLX
- The XX Factor – the game-changing groupset everyone’s forgotten
- Bontrager Unplugged – the professor’s horticultural and culinary tips